We are currently searching for real estate, partnerships, collaborators, and financial supporters!
Learn more about how you can get involved HERE. (link coming soon!)
Daily Core Program
• traditional Zen meditation form
• yoga and qigong
• mindful, healthful, and delicious food and cooking
• natural and integrative healing practices
• sustainable on-site ecology and permaculture
• organic and biodynamic agriculture
• community service and volunteerism
• special guest teachers and presenters
• art and craft programmes
• variety of mind-body-spirit wellness practices
• variety of courses and workshops
• Thai cultural activities
• natural and integrative healing classes
• guest healing practitioners
• off site activities, eco-tourism
• public events
• optional volunteer activities for retreat guests
• Chiang Mai elephant care and community
• guest participation in elephant care and rescue
• english language class for Thai children
• Thai children's ecology programme
• promotion of organic and permaculture practices
• Middle Path Retreat open house events
• community outreach
We believe it is important to make choices and take action that directly and immediately support the changes one wishes to see in the world while also optimizing one’s own wellbeing. This brings together the simple enjoyment of life, with a sense of connection and purpose, and the imperative to serve others and contribute to a greater whole.
The Midddle Path experience includes: Meditation and secular spiritual practice, healthful food and cooking, sustainable ecology and permaculture, yoga and qigong, natural and integrative healing, community service, and organic and biodynamic agriculture.
A Rational Model for Spiritual Evolution
Middle Path retreat and community is a values-based model for conscious living, balancing personal development and healing with acts of service to a larger whole. It is in integral approach to personal and global wellbeing.
We seek to balance ancient wisdom and harmony with nature, in dynamic synergy with emerging technologies, cutting edge knowledge on human flourishing, and rational model for spiritual growth.
We offer gentle version of a monastic or temple lifestyle from a Trans-Rational, Transpersonal, and Secular Humanist Perspective.
Meditation & Secular Spiritual Practice
… is the heart of The Middle Path experience. Come and experience the benefits of traditional time tested meditation meditation in an inclusive and integral setting. We offer a rational approach to personal spiritual expansion with a deep bow to the great traditions of awakening consciousness.
Delicious, Healthful, Mindful, Omnivory
… is our approach to food. Sustainability, health, and the joy of eating are expressed in our kitchen, garden, and in the courses and workshops we offer.
Traditional Healing Systems, Fitness, & Bodywork
…adapted for your modern reality; the fundamentals of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda are at the heart of our integrative approach to wellness.
Yoga & Qi Gong
…as well as other traditional holistic fitness systems are always part of our curriculum.
Ecology & Sustainability
… in practice and theory is an essential part of expanding consciousness.
Community Service & Volunteerism
…change yourself and change the world. We respond to the needs of our broader community through service to others and charitable outputs.
Special Guest Teachers & Practitioners
…provide a diverse and evolving perspective. See our calendar for details.